Call for abstracts open now!
The 8th International Conference CASEE
"Sustainable development in Europe – cooperation between science and practice - What’s the position of Central and South Eastern Europe?"
will be held at the Warsaw University of Life Sciences – SGGW from May 14 to May 16, 2017.
Submitt your abstract now: Call for abstracts (extended deadline January 31, 2017)
The conference will comprise the following subthemes:
- Modern agriculture and rural development (including landscape planning)
- Renewable resources – possibilities and constraints (including forests and biotechnology)
- Sustainable food systems and quality
- Environmental safety and climate change
- Agricultural engineering (ATAE)
More info on the conference website